Monday, October 31, 2011

More lights means more gridlock- Frank Bradbury

Councillor Hart thinks that the removal of the roundabout is the only way to prevent gridlock. The way I see it putting in more lights only increases gridlock.

I have travelled in and out of Leek for many years and when the town is busy then its bumper to bumper
Be cautious- spare a thought for the driver- the idea has never been tried and never will be with the present group of back room Councillor of the ” I’m it and you are nothing” approach.

I think removing lights  and imposing a 5 mph speed limit will improve the traffic flow in Leek.

I have read of the removal of traffic lights has lead to a reduction of accidents and more cautious driving
Let’s forget about the doctor’s opinion, the dinosaur thoughts and Cllr Harts friends and give it a try

. Leave a space and slow down. The idea could be hear to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment